Emergency Dentistry Near You
A dental emergency can occur anytime, anywhere. Dental emergencies are already stressful, and you don’t need the added stress of not knowing where or how to find treatment. At Township Dental Wellness, we offer emergency dentistry in Legacy to ensure that our patients have access to prompt and efficient treatment as soon as a dental emergency occurs.
What is Considered a Dental Emergency?
It can be tough to discern if your situation is a true dental emergency. Here are some situations that are dental emergencies that warrant an immediate visit to a dentist in Legacy:
- Severe toothaches- consistent, painful toothaches can indicate tooth decay, gum disease, or other dental health issues.
- A knocked-out tooth- the sooner you get to a dental office, the higher your chances are of saving your tooth.
- Bleeding gums- if your gums are bleeding often, it can be a sign of advanced gum disease.
- Soft tissue injuries- if you have a laceration to your tongue, inner cheek, or lips, visit our team at Township Dental Wellness.
- Cracked or chipped teeth- it is important to address these issues as soon as possible to avoid infection and pain.
- Trapped objects- if there is an object stuck between your teeth, visit our dentist so that it can be safely removed.
If you notice any sort of abnormalities in your mouth, visit a dentist as soon as you can. Prompt treatment is the best way to prevent a dental problem from developing and causing further issues. If you are looking for a clinic that provides emergency dentistry near you, please contact us.
Kinds of Treatment for Dental Emergencies
There are many treatments for dental emergencies, and the type of treatment that our dentist will recommend will depend on the nature of your circumstance. Some common treatment options are dental veneers, root canals, and tooth extractions.
In need of emergency dentistry near you? At Township Dental Wellness, we are happy to provide emergency dentistry in Legacy. Please contact us if you or a loved one is ever experiencing a dental emergency.